Dahi Ke Kebab By Shazia Khan
Dahi Ke Kebab
The first trimester is particularly difficult due to morning sickness and nausea. Chef Shazia Khan shares a kebab recipe that is loaded with flavours and nutrition. These kebabs are perfect for a light snack and taste divine with red chutney.Read More
- Finely Chopped Onion 3 tbsp Finely Chopped Coriander
- 1 tbsp Finely Chopped Green Chilli
- ½ tsp Grated Ginger
- ½ tsp Garlic (very finely chopped)
- ¼ tsp Garam masala
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Bread Crumbs
- 1 cup Hung Curd (done overnight)
- For Filling
- ½ cup Chopped Walnuts
- ½ cup Raisins
- ½ tsp Dry Mango Powder
- ½ tsp. Red Chilli Powder
- Salt to taste LAAL CHUTNEY
- Chop onions and transfer in a bowl.
- Mix all the kebab ingredients, along with the bread in a bowl until combined well and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Mix the filling ingredients and keep aside.
- Shape kebab by placing the filling inside.
- Pan fry and serve.
- For Chutney: Dry roast cumin seeds, coriander seeds, dry red chillies and garlic pods.
- In a mixer, grind the roasted spices, freshly grated coconut, sugar, salt, tamarind pulp and water.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.