Dahi ke Kabab By Diana Santoke
Dahi ke Kabab
Hung curd forms the main ingredient for this creamy and soft snackRead More
- 1 cup hung curd
- 1 cup mixed bell peppers
- 1 to 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 tsp powdered cardamom
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 3 to 4 tbsp rice flour
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
- For Garnish: Cucumber
- curly lettuce
- green chutney1
- Take curd in a muslin cloth and tie it tightly to drain the excess water.
- Hang it overnight to drain all the whey.
- Take this hung curd in a bowl, add mixed bell peppers, coriander (both chopped), a little cardamom powder, a little chaat masala, salt, black pepper powder and a little rice flour for binding.
- Mix well.
- Shape the mixture into kababs and fry them in oil in a pan.
- Fry till they turn brown in colour.
- Transfer them to a serving plate.
- Serve them with green chutney after garnishing them with cucumber and tomato slices and curly lettuce.