Dahi aloo By radhathakkar
this is a very simple yet delicious dish which can be prepared for fasting and its very easy too prepare.Read More
- 4 potatoes
- 100 -150 gm yogurt (for buttermilk)
- oil, cumin seeds and cumin powder, (rock salt for fasting) or regular salt to taste
- green chili ( 3-4)
- peanut powder ( coarse), coriander ( chopped for garnish)
- Boil potato, remove skin, cut into pieces and keep aside.
- make buttermilk from yogurt and keep aside.
- heat the oil in pan add cumin seeds and let it crackle.
- add green chili.
- mix it and after 30 seconds add potato.
- add salt and cumin powder.
- and mix it again.
- add buttermilk and peanut powder.
- cook 10 min, garnish with coriander.