Dabba Gosh Lasagna By Ranveer Brar
Dabba Gosh Lasagna
This melt in the mouth lasagna is something unique and can give your taste buds the much-needed kick. So, next time you are wondering what to do with that mutton then just follow this recipe and surprise everyone.Read More
- 300 gm boneless lamb
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp green chilli paste
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- ½ cup coconut
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- ½ cup cashew paste
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tbsp refined flour
- 1 cup macaroni
- ½ cup cheese
- coriander leaves
- Procedure to make Dabba Gosh Lasagna: In a bowl add boneless lamb, add salt, add ginger garlic paste, add green chilli paste and mix it.
- Add ghee in the boneless lamb and mix it well. , In a cooker add ghee, add cumin seeds, add grated coconut, add the mutton and mix it.
- Add little of turmeric powder, coriander powder, little of water.
- Add cashew nuts paste, add salt and cook until it turns to light yellow.
- Add water and cover the cooker with its lid.
- In a bowl add eggs, milk, refined flour, salt and beat it till it turns yellow.
- Add it in a saucepan and prepare a chilla.
- Fold the chilla into half and cut it into two.
- On a chopping pad chop the dabba gosh into fine pieces.
- Add boiled macaroni pasta in the gosh, add grated cheese and mix it well.
- Add fresh finely chopped coriander leaves and mix it. In another pan add macaroni pasta, add oil, coriander leaves, chopped tomatoes, cheese, salt, milk and cook it.
- Add finely chopped tomatoes, add grated cheese in dabba gosh.
- In a preheated oven bake it for 2 to 3 mins on 200 degrees.
- On a plate place the dabba gosh and garnish it with sweet lime, add a slice of french bread, parsley leaves and Dabba Gosh Lasagna is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.