Daal Toast By LF Team
Have some leftover dal from yesterday, and don't know what to do? This is just the recipe you need. Just add a few spices, make a thick paste, spread it on the bread slices and toast. A healthy toast is what you need to make your day super energetic.Read More
- 1 cup leftover dal
- gram flour - as required
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp asafoetida
- salt to taste
- bread slices - as required
- 2 tsp oil
- In a bowl, take the leftover dal, gram flour as required, red chilli powder, asafoetida and salt.
- Mix it well.
- Apply the mixture on one side of the bread slice.
- At oil in a non-stick pan and cook the bread slice with the mixture side down first.
- Cook on both sides until crispy and golden brown.
- Cut diagonally and serve hot.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.