Daal Chawal Arancini By Shipra Khanna
Daal Chawal Arancini
Are you bored of eating the usual Daal-Chawal? Then why not give it a little twist and surprise your taste buds? This Daal-Rice Cheesy Arancini served with Honey-Mustard Dip will tickle your taste buds for sure.Read More
- 1 yellow and red bell pepper
- 1 button mushroom
- 4 - 5 garlic cloves
- 1 cup boiled rice
- 1 cup daal
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- For Dip:
- 2 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp mustard sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- For garnish: Parsley leaves
- Finely chop the vegetables. In a heated pan, add oil, garlic and saute. Add boiled rice, daal and stir it. Add black pepper, salt as per taste and mix again.
- Add red chilli powder, chopped bell pepper, mushrooms and mix again. Transfer it into a bowl and let it cool.
- Add the breadcrumbs in a tin. Add grated mozzarella cheese in the daal chawal mixture and mix it. Add grated parmesan cheese and mix again.
- Make small balls of the mixture. Coat it in the breadcrumbs. Deep fry in the oil until it turns golden brown.
- For the dip, in a bowl, add mayonnaise, mustard sauce, honey, lemon juice and mix it well.
- Serve the arancini with dip and garnish with parsley leaves.
Explore our Popular Stories.