custard powder halwa By sonakshi srivastava
custard powder halwa
vanilla flavoured custard powder karachi halwa recipe with very less ghee, and yummy tooRead More
- vanilla custard powder 1/2 cup
- sugar 1 and half cup
- water 2 cups
- ghee 2 table spoon and for greasing mould
- few almond and cashewnuts for garnishing
- cardamom powder pinch
- take 1 cup of water in a bowl, dissolve custard powder completely to avoid lumps.
- heat pan,add 1 cup of water ,then add sugar ,stir till compeltely dissolve.
- now add curstard powder liquid in it and whisk it well to avoid lumps .
- keep whisking at low flame till mixture become transluent or glossy and start come together.
- add 2 ghee and cardamam powder,keep stirring till mixture become light dark in colour and start leaving the sides of the pa.
- turn off the gas, spread almond and cashew slivers in bottom of grease mould ,then pour mixtur.
- Let it to set atleast for an hour then invert , cut into squares and enjoy.1hio.