Curry of Goodness
Nothing beats a wholesome and nourishing meal, right? From cabbage to tomato and even aloe vera, this Curry of Goodness true to its name has all the necessary nutrients in it.Read More
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp fenugreek seeds
- 2 dry red chillies
- 10 garlic cloves
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 green chillies
- 10 curry leaves
- 1 potato
- coriander leave
- 1 tomato
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- ½ cabbage
- 3 aloe vera stems
- 4 tbsp water
- ½ tsp asafoetida
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp black papper powder
- amaranth micro greens mustard shoots
- sliced tomato
- Procedure to make Curry of goodness: In a heated pan add mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, red chilli and garlic cloves.
- Add finely chopped onions, cracked green chilli, salt, curry leaves, water and stir it.
- Add diced potatoes, fresh coriander leaves, diced tomatoes and cumin seeds.
- Add diced cabbage and mix it.
- Slit the aloe vera into two, remove the jelly from it and add it in a bowl.
- To the aloe vera jelly add water, asafoetida, coriander powder and mix it.
- Add the jelly to the vegetables.
- Add the mixture of turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and water to the vegetables and stir it.
- To garnish add curry leaves, aloe vera stem, coriander powder, fresh coriander leaves, amaranth micro leaves, mustard shoots, sliced tomatoes.
- Curry of goodness is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.