Cup of kunafa By Bushra Gulzar
Cup of kunafa
Kunafa is turkish dessert made with vermecilli and cream and sugar syrup .its really a delicious dessert.Read More
- 500ml of milk,1 spoon fresh cream,3tsp sugar,1 tsp corn flour,2 tsp milk powder,2tsp butter
- 2 cup sugar and 1 cup water for sugar syrup.
- One cup vermecilli
- Handful of chopped pistachio
- Take a bowl pour milk in it add corn flour milk powder sugar and cream to the milk and mix well.
- Next boil this milk gently on slow flame and keep stirring and boil till it comes to cream consistency.
- Next take a vessel and add butter and roast vermicelli till golden brown and off the flame.
- Add sugar and water and cook on low flame and cook till sugar is dissolved add two drops of lemon juice and when the sugar come to one string consistency off the flame and sugar syrup is ready.
- Take a serving glass and spread vermicelli and add little sugar syrup next take the cream in piping bag and spread the layer of cream and again add vermicelli and follow the same process.make 3 layers of vermicelli.
- Now garnish with chopped pistachio .
- Bake for 2 minutes in oven and its ready garnish with cream and sugar syrup and enjoy.