Cuban Banana Casserole By Ranveer Brar
Cuban Banana Casserole
Ever tried a flambé banana dessert? Try this recipe of a traditional Cuban dessert, Cuban Banana Casserole. This banana dessert flambéd with rum and topped with Vanilla ice cream is absolutely delicious.Read More
- 4 bananas
- 300 ml orange juice
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 50 gm raisins
- 2 tbsp rum
- 2 walnuts
- In a pan, add orange juice and let it reduce.
- In another heated pan, add unsalted butter, raisins, bananas and leave it for a minute.
- Add brown sugar and toss it.
- Add the orange reduction, rum, chopped walnuts and mix.
- Cuban Banana Casserole is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.