Crusty Paneer with Tangy Beetroot
Are looking for a yummy starter for your party? Here's a recipe from Chef Shazia Khan. The crusted paneer is crispy while the tangy beetroot is a burst of flavours. This recipe is a perfect balance of taste and nutrition.Read More
- 4 tbsp Pistachios
- 2 tsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 tsp Fennel Seeds
- 2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- ½ tsp Chopped Garlic
- Pinch of Red Chilli Powder
- Salt to taste
- ¼ cup Cream
- 200 gms Paneer
- ½ pc Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2 Diced Beetroots
- 2 tbsp Chopped Parsley
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Heat a pan, add pistachios and roast on low flame for 2 minutes.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients and roast for another minute.
- Transfer mixture onto a plate and let it cool.
- Cut the paneer into cubes using a thread.
- Chop garlic finely and in a bowl add chilli powder, garlic paste, salt and cream, mix it well.
- Add the paneer cubes and marinate.
- Grind the dukkah spice coarsely in a mixer.
- Coat the paneer with the Dukkah spice.
- In a plate, mix lemon juice, black peppercorns, salt, sugar and fennel together.
- Add beetroot and parsley.
- Mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry the paneer cubes till it turns brown.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.