Cronuts By Rakhee Vaswani
Here is a legendary dessert recipe. Most celebrated dish with mouthwatering taste!Read More
- 250 gm refined flour
- 5 gm yeast
- 10 gm sugar
- 5 gm salt
- 30 gm butter
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp milk
- refined flour for dusting
- 75 gm butter
- oil for frying
- chocolate sauce
- white chocolate sauce
- Take refined flour in a bowl.
- To the yeast, add sugar.
- Soak it in lukewarm water.
- Add this to the refined flour.
- Add salt, butter, egg and milk.
- Mix these to prepare the dough.
- Knead it well.
- Dust the surface with refined flour.
- Roll the dough into rectangular shape.
- On this flattened dough, spread butter and then fold it carefully.
- Fold it in a butter paper and keep it for refrigeration for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Dust some more refined flour on the top and roll it again.
- Fold the dough and then fold it in the butter paper.
- Keep it for refrigeration again.
- After refrigeration, take it out and again roll it.
- Make a book fold.
- Brush out the excess refined dusted flour from the book folded dough.
- Fold it again in the butter paper and keep for chilling.
- Using a round cutter, make round shapes from the book folded dough.
- Fry it in the hot oil.
- Dip the cronuts in chocolate sauce.
- Garnish it with white chocolate sauce and some sprinkles.
Explore our Popular Stories.