Crispy Veggi Atta Triangles
Healthy & Testy breakfast is what we need to start our day. let me show you one of my favorite breakfast recipe with simple ingredients & very less oil.Read More
- Wheat Flour - 1 Cup
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tsp
- 1 Finely chopped green capsicum ( you can add More vegetables as per your choic
- 1 Finely chopped onion
- Finely chopped coriander
- Salt as per taste
- Red chili powder- 1 tsp
- Red chili flakes 1 tsp
- Chaat masala 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder 2 pinch
- Sooji / semolina -3 tbs
- Curd 2 tbsp
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Oil For Shallow Fry
- Tomato souse for serving
- Dry Roast the wheat flour for 2 to 3 min in medium flame.
- take a bowel and add wheat flour, all vegetable and all dry ingredient.
- add 2 tbsp of curd and 1 tbsp oil and mix it well add water and prepare a semi soft dough.
- place this dough on platform and roll it evenly with the help of fingers and make thick layer.
- now cut into triangular pieces with knife.
- transfer the triangle onto a plate and keep it in fridge for about 15 mint.
- now take a pan and add oil for shallow fry and let it heat.
- place a prepared triangle in hot oil and shallow fry from both side it on low medium flame until it get golden.
- you can also deep fry it or bake in the oven at 180 pre heated oven for 15- 20 mints .
- serve it with tomato souse or with any chatni you like.