Are your kids fussy eaters? Do they avoid eating vegetables? Here's an Indo-Chinese recipe that will take care of these problems. These crispy vegetables make a perfect snack and taste amazing with Schezwan sauce.Read More
- 4 tsp refined flour
- 2 tsp corn flour
- 1 carrot sliced
- 5 to 6 mushrooms
- 4 to 5 baby corns
- Green bell pepper
- Red bell pepper
- Yellow bell pepper
- oil for frying
- Schezwan sauce
- Prepare batter with refined flour corn flour, and water.
- Add broccoli florets sliced carrots, mushroom, baby corns, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and yellow bell pepper to the batter.
- Mix well and keep the batter aside.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Deep fry the marinated veggies until light brown and drain excess oil with a tissue paper.
- Serve the crispy vegetables with schezwan sauce.
Explore our Popular Stories.