Crispy tawa pizza
It is made on thin tawa and it's base is also thinner than regular pizza base.It is very crispy and tasty.Read More
- 200 gms flour (maida)
- Refined oil 2 tablespoons
- Curd 4 tablespoons
- Salt (according to taste)
- Water 50ml - 100ml
- 2 big onions , roughly chopped in big sizes
- 5 medium tomatoes , chopped
- Tomato sauce , chilly sauce , soya sauce
- Kashmiri red chilli powder
- Sugar ½ tablespoon
- 1 big Capsicum , chopped
- 30 - 40 gms Corn
- 50 gms paneer , cut into small cubes
- 2 medium Carrots , grated in long stripes
- Chilli flakes
- Mixed herbs
- 1 green chillies
- 10 cheese cubes , grated
- For pizza base , take a bowl and put flour in it , take 2 tbsp refined oil and add salt . Mix the ingredients well.
- Add curd and start kneading the dough.
- Now slowly add water and knead the soft fluffy dough . And rest it for 30mins .
- Now , take the chopped onions , tomatoes and 1 green chilly and grind it in smooth paste .
- In a pan , heat oil and add the grinded mixture into it and cook it for 10 minutes .
- After that add salt for taste and red chilli powder , add ½ tbsp of sugar for balancing the flavour .
- Now add tomato sauce , chili sauce and soya sauce into it and cook it well .
- After 30 min divide the dough into 4 equal parts and take one at a time and start rolling it out . Take a fork and Pierce it so that it does not rise up when cooked .
- Now heat some oil in the the pan and place the rolled out dough in it .
- Add half tsp of refined oil in the rolled out dough and spread the pizza sauce on it .
- Now add some grated cheese and put the chopped capsicum , panner , corn and carrot over it .add some pinch of salt over it for taste. Again cover the grated cheese on the top of the pizza .
- Now cover the pan with the lid and cook it in the low flame for 8 to10 minutes .
- Now cut the pizza into required pieces and add chili flakes and mix herbs into it .
- Likewise cook the rest of the pieces and serve it .