Crispy tawa pizza By Raunak Arya
Crispy tawa pizza
It is made on thin tawa and it's base is also thinner than regular pizza base.It is very crispy and tasty.Read More
- 200 gms flour (maida)
- Refined oil 2 tablespoons
- Curd 4 tablespoons
- Salt (according to taste)
- Water 50ml - 100ml
- 2 big onions , roughly chopped in big sizes
- 5 medium tomatoes , chopped
- Tomato sauce , chilly sauce , soya sauce
- Kashmiri red chilli powder
- Sugar ½ tablespoon
- 1 big Capsicum , chopped
- 30 - 40 gms Corn
- 50 gms paneer , cut into small cubes
- 2 medium Carrots , grated in long stripes
- Chilli flakes
- Mixed herbs
- 1 green chillies
- 10 cheese cubes , grated
- For pizza base , take a bowl and put flour in it , take 2 tbsp refined oil and add salt . Mix the ingredients well.
- Add curd and start kneading the dough.
- Now slowly add water and knead the soft fluffy dough . And rest it for 30mins .
- Now , take the chopped onions , tomatoes and 1 green chilly and grind it in smooth paste .
- In a pan , heat oil and add the grinded mixture into it and cook it for 10 minutes .
- After that add salt for taste and red chilli powder , add ½ tbsp of sugar for balancing the flavour .
- Now add tomato sauce , chili sauce and soya sauce into it and cook it well .
- After 30 min divide the dough into 4 equal parts and take one at a time and start rolling it out . Take a fork and Pierce it so that it does not rise up when cooked .
- Now heat some oil in the the pan and place the rolled out dough in it .
- Add half tsp of refined oil in the rolled out dough and spread the pizza sauce on it .
- Now add some grated cheese and put the chopped capsicum , panner , corn and carrot over it .add some pinch of salt over it for taste. Again cover the grated cheese on the top of the pizza .
- Now cover the pan with the lid and cook it in the low flame for 8 to10 minutes .
- Now cut the pizza into required pieces and add chili flakes and mix herbs into it .
- Likewise cook the rest of the pieces and serve it .