Crispy rice balls By LF Team
Crispy rice balls
Are you wondering what to do with leftover rice? Don’t worry; you can now turn your leftover rice into a crunchy, lip-smacking appetiser. With the leftover cooked rice and colourful vegetables, you can now make crunchy, crispy rice balls which are perfect party starters.Read More
- 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 cup carrot
- 1/2 cup onions
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup chopped capsicum
- 1 1/2 tsp ginger garlic chilli paste
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- For the mixture: In a mixing bowl, add cooked rice, grated carrot, chopped onions, chopped capsicum, rice flour, ginger garlic chilli paste, sugar, salt and water. Mix them well.
- Take small portion from the mixture and prepare small balls of it.
- Deep-fry the small balls in the oil, Fry until they turn brown golden.
- Crispy rice balls are ready!.
Explore our Popular Stories.