CRISPY COCONUT BALLS By Shreya
CRISPY COCONUT BALLS
It is easy to prepare . It tastes delicious and is healthy . It tastes very good with Tea and some spicy dip .Read More
- 4-5 Boiled and mashed potato
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 4-5 chilli
- few cloves of garlic
- a inch piece of ginger
- 1/4th cup coriander
- 1 cup cornflour
- 1/4th cup breadcrumbs
- chilli flakes
- Take 4-5 boiled potatoes and mash them up and add cornflour, salt, pepper, oregano, and chili flakes as per your taste. Set this aside.
- Take a mixer jar and put coriander, chili, ginger. garlic and salt. Grind into a fine paste.
- Take the shredded coconut and add the green chutney you made .For binding add cornflour . Set this aside .
- Make small balls of the coconut mixture . Cover them with potato mixture .
- Coat those balls with some cornflour and refrigerate for 10 minutes .
- After 10 minutes coat them with cornflour slurry and breadcrumbs. Make sure they are coated beautifully. Refrigerate them for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- Till it is set heat up oil for deep frying . Deep fry it until it is golden brown in colour .
- If you want you can air fry or shallow fry it .
- Your CRISPY COCONUT BALLS are ready. Enjoy them with a cup of hot tea and a spicy dip. Thank You for reading.