Crispy Chickpea Nuggets By Ranveer Brar
Crispy Chickpea Nuggets
Crispy, golden nugget recipe for protein rich snack, children will love to eatRead More
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp finely chopped onion
- 3 tbsp gram flour
- crushed black pepper to taste
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- water as required
- salt to taste
- For greasing
- For garnish
- coriander leaves
- tomato sauce
- Heat oil in a pan on a low flame add butter and fry chopped onion in it.
- Add gram flour to it and stir it for some time, add water and mix well to form a thick paste, add salt, crushed black pepper and mix well again. Turn off the flame.
- Grease a flat container, pour the mixture in it and allow it to set in the freezer for 1 to 2 hours.
- Cut the set mixture in small cubes, coat them with bread crumbs and deep fry them till they attain a golden colour.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and tomato sauce.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.