Crispy Chicken balls
Crispy chicken balls are crunchy snacks or side dish.Read More
- Bonless minced Chicken 1/2 kg
- Finely chopped Onion 2 medium size
- Finely chopped Garlic 2-3 cloves
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Chill powder 1 tsp
- Corn flour 3-4 TBSP
- Whole beaten Egg 1
- Bread crumbs as required for coating purpose
- 2 egg white beaten for coating purpose
- Salt as per taste
- Oil required for frying and 2 tsp in the mixture
- Add 2 tbsp oil in a deep big bowl .
- Add chopped onoins and garlic .
- Let it turn golden brown and add minced chicken and saute.
- Add black pepper and chilli powder and saute.
- Add salt and saute it for 4-5 minutes until it's cooked and become dry and let it become cool.
- Add corn flour , bread crumbs and beaten full egg and mix well.
- After mixing make small balls and dip each ball in egg white and coat it.
- Place the balls one by one in bread crumbs mix it and cover it evenly and repeat the process for full prepared chicken mixture.
- In a deep fry pan add oil for frying and heat it for frying.
- Add the chicken balls one by one until it turns golden brown and crispy for all and remove the crispy chicken balls and place it on kitchen tissue and remove the excess oil.
- Serve with tomato sauce and green chutney.