Who doesn't love fried chicken? Here's our version of the KFC's famous dish. Make it once, and we promise you will want to make it more often.Read More
- 1 egg
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 3/4 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 3 tbsp cornflour
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- oil to fry
- breadcrumbs as required
- In a bowl, break the egg and beat it.
- In another bowl, take chicken drumsticks, pour the lemon juice, pepper powder, ginger garlic paste, salt, dried rosemary, red chilli powder and mix well.
- Add in cornflour, beaten egg and mix well making sure that all the drum sticks are coated.
- Cover with a cling wrap and let it marinate for 40-45 mins.
- Once marinated, sprinkle the onion powder, garlic powder and mix well again.
- Coat the drumsticks with breadcrumbs on all sides and let it rest for 5 mins. Heat oil for frying simultaneously.
- Once the oil is hot, fry the chicken till its cooked.
- Serve hot.
Explore our Popular Stories.