Crispy Chicken By LF Team
Who doesn't love fried chicken? Here's our version of the KFC's famous dish. Make it once, and we promise you will want to make it more often.Read More
- 1 egg
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 3/4 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 3 tbsp cornflour
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- oil to fry
- breadcrumbs as required
- In a bowl, break the egg and beat it.
- In another bowl, take chicken drumsticks, pour the lemon juice, pepper powder, ginger garlic paste, salt, dried rosemary, red chilli powder and mix well.
- Add in cornflour, beaten egg and mix well making sure that all the drum sticks are coated.
- Cover with a cling wrap and let it marinate for 40-45 mins.
- Once marinated, sprinkle the onion powder, garlic powder and mix well again.
- Coat the drumsticks with breadcrumbs on all sides and let it rest for 5 mins. Heat oil for frying simultaneously.
- Once the oil is hot, fry the chicken till its cooked.
- Serve hot.
Explore our Popular Stories.