Crispy Bok Choy Leaves
You may have eaten bok choy in Chinese soups and noodles. But have you tried the crispy bok choy? Chef Gautam Mehrishi shares the recipe for this simple and quick to prepare dish.Read More
- 4 - 5 bok choy leaves
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
- Place the cleaned bok choy leaves one on top of the other and slice them thin.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Put the chopped leaves into the hot oil.
- Fry them until they become crispy.
- Drain the excess oil.
- Mix a little caster sugar and salt.
- Transfer it to a serving dish with a sprinkling of sugar.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.