Crispy Bacon with Peanut Butter
Are you looking for a delightful Sunday breakfast recipe? Here a perfect one for you. Chef Rishim Sachdeva's Crispy Bacon with Peanut Butter is easy to make and tastes delicious. Bacon is a superfood and is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids that are needed by the brain for learning and memory. So this recipe is a must-try.Read More
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 5 strips bacon
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 sourdough bread
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Icing sugar
- In a heated pan, add butter, brown sugar and let it caramelise.
- Fry the bacon strips until it turns brown.
- Add maple syrup and leave it to cook.
- Cut the bread into thin slices.
- Take the slices of bacon out on a plate.
- To the maple syrup, add lemon juice and pour it on the bacon.
- In the same pan, toast the bread slices and add it on the plate.
- Add peanut butter, blueberries.
- Garnish with icing sugar and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.