Crispy allu methi By Meera Khurana
Crispy allu methi
Earthy aromaRead More
- Two bunch of methi leaves Around one large bowl of methi leaves
- Two big potatoes
- Cut without pealing skin
- Oil five tbsp one spoon butter
- Salt as per tsste
- Finely chopped garlic 2 tbsp
- Ginger julians one tbsp
- Amchur powder one tsp
- Red Kashmiri chilli powder one tsp
- Heat wok.
- Heat oil.
- Add cut potatoes in hot oil fry till its brown and crspy.
- Remove potatoes cubes .
- Heat left out oil in wok.
- Add ginger and garlic along with red chilli powder and amchur powder on high flame Soon after add methi leaves and cover woke with lid and reduce flame to low and cook for five minutes than add potatoes and butter to it leave it on low flame for another five minutes .
- Garnish with spring onions (optional).