Maria Goretti blends the milky, desi Ras Malai with the popular, light French dessert we know as Creme Brulee to give us the Ras Malai Creme Brulee. Also, it has all the richness of pistachios and cashews.Read More
- For ras malai creme brulee: 3 egg yolks
- 70 gm castor sugar
- 500 ml cream
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- 7-8 saffron strands
- 4 rasmalais
- 7-8 pistachios
- 7-8 crushed almonds
- 200 ml water
- Procedure to make Ras malai creme brulee: In a bowl add egg yolk, castor sugar and whisk it.
- In a heated pan add fresh cream, cardamom powder and let it boil.
- Add saffron strands and mix it.
- Add hot cream into the sugar mix and whisk it.
- In a mould add ras malai, crushed pistachios, crushed almonds and custard.
- Place the mould in a tray and fill the tray with water.
- Garnish it with crushed pistachios and almonds.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 180' C for 30 - 35 minutes.
- Once baked add castor sugar, brown sugar and brulee it.
- Ras Malai Creme Brulee is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.