Creamy Stuffed biryani rice chicken. By Sumaiya Jaffer
Creamy Stuffed biryani rice chicken.
In my recipe left over biryani rice can be utilised by stuffing in the chicken and roasting the Creamy chicken in microwave.Read More
- 1 whole chicken with skin
- Marinate chicken with :red chilly powder -2 tbsp
- Haldi -1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste -1 tbsp
- Everest chicken masala -2 tbsp
- Salt -2 tbsp
- Garam masala powder -1tbsp
- Lemon -1 whole
- Butter for roasting
- Cheddar cheese -1 cup
- Mint and coriander for garnish
- Wash the whole chicken with skin .
- After washing stuff the chicken with left over biryani rice and close the legs of chicken with thread.
- Then in a bowl add red chilly powder,ginger garlic paste,haldi,Salt ,garam masala powder,Everest chicken masala and lemon juice mix all the ingredients adding little water and make smooth paste..
- Marinate the chicken with smooth masala paste and leave it for 1 hr.
- Pre heat the oven to 220 and bake the chicken for 1 hr till its completely roasted by adding butter in regular intervals.
- Once roasted add cheddar cheese above the chicken and bake for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with mint leaves and coriander leaves.