Creamy Broccoli White Bean Soup By LF Team
Creamy Broccoli White Bean Soup
A bowl of hot soup is all you need on a cold winter evening. This soup is creamy, nutritious and wholesome. The white beans and broccoli lend a fantastic taste to this soup.Read More
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup onions
- 2 tsp garlic
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 cup cannellini beans
- 1/2 cup broccoli
- parsley leaves
- 1 cup mixed greens
- black pepper powder
- fresh herbs
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan.
- Add diced onions, minced garlic, white wine, vegetable stock, cannellini beans, broccoli and chopped parsley.
- Mix it well.
- Cover and cook it for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add mixed greens, salt, black pepper powder and fresh herbs.
- Mix well and transfer the mixture into a mixer grinder.
- Blend the mixture into a puree.
- Serve the soup into a bowl.
Explore our Popular Stories.