Creamy Corn and Spinach
Corn and Spinach is a classic combination. Aditi Govitrikar gives a creamy twist to this combination and makes it yummier. Try this recipe at home. It never fails to impress.Read More
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp wheat flour
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tsp garlic
- ½ bowl american corn
- black pepper
- Heat butter in a pan.
- Add some whole wheat flour to this.
- When the flour turns slightly golden, add some milk into the pan.
- Mix well and keep aside.
- Add some more butter on top of the mixture.
- Heat another pan with some butter.
- Add chopped garlic, chopped spinach leaves and blanched American corn.
- Mix well.
- Add the corn-spinach mix in the white sauce.
- Add a pinch of salt and some crushed black pepper.
- Mix again.
- Transfer this to a serving plate.
- Garnish it with garlic bread.
- Creamy Corn and Spinach is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.