A popular Brazilian street food, Coxinha, makes for a great party snack. Chef Shipra Khanna’s deep fried and uniquely shaped croquettes are simply delicious and delectable. You can now make them in your kitchen with her simple recipe.Read More
- 4 boiled potatoes
- 1 onion and 2 garlic cloves
- 150 grams of boiled chicken
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chicken seasoning and 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp cream cheese and Bread crumbsnd
- 2 - 3 parsley leaves
- 2 - 3 parsley leaves and Oil for frying
- For garnish: Red, yellow and green bell pepper
- In a bowl, mash boiled potatoes. Roughly chop the onion. Shred the boiled chicken in a bowl. In a heated pan, add butter and let it melt.
- Add all-purpose flour to the boiled potatoes. Add salt as per taste, black pepper, water and prepare a dough. To the pan, add olive oil, chopped garlic, onions and saute. Add shredded chicken, chicken seasoning, chicken broth and mix it.
- Add cream cheese and mix it again. Add the chicken in a bowl. Add chopped parsley leaves. Stuff the potato dough with chicken filling. Coat it with bread crumbs and deep fry it in the oil until it turns golden brown.
- Garnish with bell pepper juliennes and serve with sauce.
Explore our Popular Stories.