Cottage Cheese Spring Rolls By Lakshya Gupta
Cottage Cheese Spring Rolls
Creamy inside. Crunchy outside.Read More
- Cottage Cheese (Panee: 100 grams
- Processed Cheese : 80 grams
- Chilly Flakes : 1 tbsp
- Coriendar : 10 grams
- Sweet Corns : 40 grams
- Black Pepper Powder : 1tsp
- Spring Roll Sheets : 6 pcs
- Spring Onions : 5 grams
- Ketchup : 3tbsp
- Flour 2tbsp
- Oil to Deep Fry.
- Take a Bowl.
- Add in Grated Cottage Cheese (Paneer).
- Add in Grated Processed Cheese.
- Add Chilly Flakes.
- Add chopped Coriander.
- Add boiled Sweet Corns.
- Add Pepper Powder.
- Mix the ingredients all together.
- Take a spring roll sheet.
- Take a small bowl, add in flour and 30ml water, and make flour Slury out of it.
- Brush the edges with the Slury.
- Place the mixture in the middle of the Sheet.
- Roll the Sheet, and make Spring Rolls.
- Heat oil for deep frying in a Pan.
- When the oil is heated, add in the Spring Rolls.
- Fry them for 6-7 minutes on medium flame.
- Serve the Spring Rolls with Tomato Ketchu.
- Garnish with Shredded Spring Onions.