Kids often enjoy small portions of food and if it's loaded with cheese, they definitely love it. Small in size, yet flavourful, this mini pizza is topped with melted cheese and makes a delicious appetiser.Read More
- 1 tomato
- 6 - 8 spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 onion
- ½ cup capsicum
- ½ cup american corns
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 cup cottage cheese crumbled
- 4 brown bread slices
- 50 gm processed cheese
- cherry tomatoes
- Finely chop tomato and spinach leaves.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add chopped garlic and chopped onion.
- Saute well and add chopped tomato and chopped capsicum.
- Add blanched American corn kernels and saute.
- Add chopped spinach leaves, salt, red chilli powder and crumbled cottage cheese.
- Mix well and keep the mixture aside.
- Using a round cutter, cut the bread slices.
- Spread butter on one side of each slice.
- Heat another pan.
- Place the butter-spread bread on the pan and toast.
- Place the cottage cheese mixture on the slice followed by some grated processed cheese.
- Cover the pan and toast the bread until the cheese melts.
- Transfer it to a plate and garnish with cherry tomatoes.
- Cottage Cheese Mini Pizza is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.