Corn Pudding By Gautam Mehrishi
All you need is some eggless sponge cake, some custard and a few more ingredients to make this Corn Pudding as shown by Chef Gautam Mehrishi. Treat yourself with this delicious recipe.Read More
- 2 cups milk
- 6 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 cup custard powder
- water as required
- ½ cup whipped cream
- 1 eggless sponge cake
- ½ cup condensed milk
- 100 gm marzipan
- icing sugar
- In a heated pan add milk, caster sugar and mix it well.
- In a bowl add custard powder, water and mix it well.
- Add the mixture of custard into the milk and mix it well.
- Refrigerated the custard in the fridge for an hour.
- In a bowl add the custard, whipped cream, caster sugar and mix it well.
- Trim the top of eggless sponge cake and cut the cake into rectangular shapes.
- Apply the custard mixture on the slices and keep adding a layer of bread.
- Add condensed milk in a piping bag.
- Pipe the cake.
- Roll out the marzipan over the sugar and cut it into the shape of a leaf.
- Add the marzipan leaf on it.
- Corn Pudding is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.