Tasty and zesty corn pudalas are a perfect start to a bright day.Read More
- 5 to 6 tbsp boiled corn
- 1 cup corn
- crushed black pepper
- 4 to 6 tsp oil
- 2 tbsp grated coconut
- 2 to 3 bread slices
- 2 to 3 bread slices cut into croutons
- 2 tbsp curd
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- lukewarm water
- banana leaf
- Grind the boiled corn.
- Soak 2 3 slices of bread in some lukewarm water and add them to the corn mixture.
- Again add some lukewarm water to the grinder and grind to a smooth mixture.
- Set aside the mixture in a bowl.
- Add salt crushed black pepper, curd, corn flour and water.
- Mix well.
- Set the batter aside for 15 20 minutes.
- Add oil, boiled corn and croutons to a pan and toss them well.
- Roast on a high flame.
- Season with salt and pepper and again toss well.
- Add grated coconut.
- Roast the mixture on a low flame.
- Add some lukewarm water to the batter and mix well till a pouring consistency is obtained.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Pour a ladle full of batter and spread evenly.
- Drizzle some oil on the sides.
- Once the sides start to brown spread the prepared stuffing on the pudala.
- Cook for 40 45 seconds.
- Roll the pudala.
- In a serving plate, place banana leaves cut into triangular shapes.
- Halve the corn pudala.
- Place each piece on a triangular piece.
- Make a cone out of a banana leaf and add some stuffing to it.
- Place it in the plate and serve hot.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.