Corn & potato balls By Rashmi somani
Corn & potato balls
It is a amazing mouth crakling dish perfect for wintersRead More
- Boiled mashed potatoes -1 big bowl
- Boiled churned corns-1 big bowl
- Corn flakes-1cup
- Oil -as nedded
- Corn flour-2tea spoons
- Rice flour-tea spoon
- Maida-for sbstitude of eggs
- Salt- to taste
- Red chilly powder-1/4 teaspoon
- Garam masala - 1/4 teaspoon
- Ketchup 1 small bowl
- Corriander 2 stalks
- Corriander chutney-1 small bowl
- Add boiled corn and potato in a bowl.
- Add all the spices anda tea apoon of oil.
- Make a thin batter of maida andadd some salt and red chilli powder i batter also.
- Make medium sized balls od the corn and potato mixture.
- Coat them 1st in maida batter and ten in crushed cornflakes.
- Fry it on medium flame till golden brown.
- Serve hot with chutney and ketchup and garnish with coriander leaves.