Corn Panki By Gautam Mehrishi
Tingle your taste buds with this healthy and yummy panki with a twist of corn.Read More
- 1 tbsp refined flour
- 1 tbsp semolina (sooji)
- ½ tsp green chillies
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 4 tbsp boiled corn
- 2 to 3 tbsp curd
- banana leaves
- 2 tsp clarified butter
- 2 tsp groundnut oil
- green chutney
- In a bowl mix refined flour, sooji (semolina), green chillies, salt, baking soda, curd, boiled and crushed corn, and salt, and mix well.
- Rest the batter for five minutes.
- Cut squares out of the banana leaf, discarding the stem.
- Place a spoonful of the mixture on each square and top it with some chopped green chillies, clarified butter, and sooji.
- Place another square on the panki and gently pat the leaf to spread the mixture.
- Gently press all sides of the leaf to seal the pankis.
- Brush the top of the squares with some clarified butter.
- Heat clarified butter and groundnut oil in a pan.
- Place the leaf sealed banana pankis in it.
- Cook both sides.
- In the serving plate, place the corn pankis, retaining the lower squares.
- Garnish with curd and green chutney.
- Serve hot.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.