Corn Fritters with Tropical Fruits By Gautam Mehrishi
Corn Fritters with Tropical Fruits
Corn fritters, with fresh tropical fruits, are tasty and healthy.Read More
- 2-3 cup boiled corn
- 1/4 cup castor sugar
- 6-7 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2-3 cup corn flour
- 1 cup chooped strawberries
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- strawberries for garnish
- In a mixer take boiled corn and caster sugar and blend.
- Add coconut milk and blend again.
- Transfer the contents to a bowl and add baking powder and corn flour, to prepare the batter.
- Rest the batter for 5 7 minutes.
- In a different bowl, add chopped strawberries, chopped pineapple, sugar and coconut milk and mix well.
- Heat oil in a flat pan.
- Pour two tsp of batter and spread it evenly across the pan.
- Cook on both the sides till it turns golden brown.
- Set the fritters aside for cooling and then chop into ? pieces.
- Arrange the fritters with fruit mixture in a serving dish.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.