Corn Flakes Chivda By LF Team
Corn Flakes Chivda
A must-try delicious and crunchy treat which can be your perfect companion at tea-time. This corn flakes chivda is super easy to make and has an increased shelf life, which means you can prepare this in bulk and can store it. You are surely going to fall in love with the crunchiness!Read More
- 1 cup raw corn flakes
- 4tbsp oil
- 1 cup raw peanuts
- 1 cup roasted split chickpeas
- 10 - 12 curry leaves
- 4-5 green chillies
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- salt to taste
- Heat two table spoons of cooking oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add cornflakes and gently fry till golden brown. Adjust flame to make sure it is not overdone. Keep aside once done.
- Take a fresh pan and heat two tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Add the raw peanuts and gently fry for two minutes. Now, add the roasted split chickpeas and fry for a minute. Throw in the curry leaves and green chillies and let all the flavours mix well.
- Place all the fried items in a bowl and sprinkle red chilli powder and salt to taste. Toss to mix well.
- Now, serve with a wedge of lime.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.