Corn Dog Fritters By LF Team
Corn Dog Fritters
Kick-off your party in style with these Corn Dog Fritters. Ditch the boring potato fritters and serve these deep-fried crispy corn hot dog fritters to your guests. You will be flooded with compliments.Read More
- 4 pieces of hot dog
- toothpicks as required
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- black pepper powder as required
- 1 tsp sugar
- salt as required
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Spear each hot dog piece with a toothpick keep them aside.
- In a bowl, take flour, add bread crumbs, sugar, baking powder, salt, pepper and milk mix them well.
- Add water to make a paste of the mixture.
- Dip the hot dog into the batter and fry them till they turn golden brown.
- Corn Dog Fritters are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.