Corn and Bean Melange
This healthy recipe of Corn and Bean Melange as shown by Chef Gautam Mehrishi is for all those foodies who dig corn on the cob. Sit back and enjoy the recipe and do make it for your family.Read More
- 1 corn
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp white butter
- ½ carrot
- 1 cup boiled wild beans
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- ½ tsp crushed black pepper
- 12 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp lima beans
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp white wine
- fresh parsley leaves
- 4 tbsp fresh cream
- Roast the corn on a gas stove.
- In a heated pan add olive oil, white butter and let it melt.
- Chop carrots, boiled wild beans.
- To the oil add cumin seeds, paprika powder, carrots, cherry tomatoes, crushed black pepper, garlic cloves and stir it.
- Add lima beans, green beans, salt and mix it.
- Apply lemon juice on corn and cut it into slices and add them in the pan.
- Add white wine, fresh parsley leaves, fresh cream and stir it well.
- To garnish add parsley leaves, crushed black pepper powder and Corn & bean melange is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.