Corn and Chickpea Burger By Ranveer Brar
Corn and Chickpea Burger
Kids always crave for burgers, why not satisfy their cravings with a healthy version of this fast food. Try this home made burger made with chickpeas and corn.Read More
- 1 cup green chickpeas
- 1 cup split chickpeas
- ½ cup corn
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 2 red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp red
- yellow bell pepper
- 1½ tsp onion
- 1½ walnuts
- ¼ onion
- ¼ cucumber
- 1 1/2 oil
- 1 burger bun
- 1/4 onions
- 1/4 mayonnaise
- 1 lettuce leaves
- 1/4 tomato
- 1 red & green apple
- 1 1/2 tsp roasted poppy seeds
- Grind soaked and boiled (green chickpeas split chickpeas) and boiled corn in a mixer grinder. Blend it well.
- Transfer the blended mixture into a mixing bowl.
- Add roasted cumin powder red chilli powder, salt, chopped coriander leaves, chopped red bell pepper, green bell peppers and yellow bell peppers, chopped onions, mayonnaise, and chopped walnuts. Mix them well.
- Take small portion of the prepared mixture and fill the centre with grated carrot. Seal it well and give it a shape of a cutlet.
- Coat the cutlet with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the cutlets until they turn golden brown.
- For the burger: Take a burger bun and cut it from the centre.
- Apply mayonnaise on both sides of pieces.
- On the flat side of the bun, place the lettuce leaves, followed by slices of onions, fried cutlet, sliced cucumber, sliced tomatoes and salt.
- Cover it with the other half of the bun.
- For the salad: In a mixing bowl, add finely sliced green apples and red apples, mayonnaise and roasted poppy seeds. Mix them well.
- Serve the burger with this prepared apple salad.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.