Corn and Broccoli Idli By Shazia Khan
Corn and Broccoli Idli
Idli is a popular South Indian breakfast. Chef Shazia Khan gives it a nutritious twist by adding corn and broccoli. These idlis are a burst of flavours and can be enjoyed with chutney for breakfast.Read More
- 1 cup dry roasted suji
- 1/2 finely chopped onion
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander
- 1/2 cup grated broccoli
- 1/2 cup boiled and blended coarsely corn
- salt to taste
- a pinch of baking soda
- 1 cup curd
- ghee to brush mould
- Mix all the ingredients except curd and ghee in a bowl.
- Once properly mixed, add curd and water to get desired consistency.
- Brush ghee on the mini idli mould and pour the batter in it.
- Steam mini idlis for 4-5 minutes and serve hot.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.