Corn and Basil Tikki
Made with corn and a special ingredient, basil, this tikki is sure to tingle your taste buds.Read More
- 2 cups boiled corn
- 2 tsp clarified butter
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 9 to 10 basil leaves
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- black pepper powder
- Heat clarified butter in a pan and after adding roasted cumin powder and boiled corn toss the mixture.
- Add basil leaves and mix well.
- Blend the ingredients in a mixer.
- In a bowl, add the blended mixture, grated cheese, salt and black pepper powder.
- Mix well to form a dough.
- Make small dumplings (tikkis) from the dough and flatten them.
- Heat olive oil and clarified butter in a pan.
- Shallow fry the dumplings on both sides and add an equivalent number of basil leaves to the pan.
- Serve the tikkis hot.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.