Cookies By Deepanshi Jaiswal
It's 3 ingredients cookies without ovenRead More
- ⅓ cup butter
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 cup maida
- ¼ cup choco chips (Optional)(If you want to add you can add it is not compulsory)
- In a bowl add butter and sugar whisk until fluffy.
- Now add maida and choco chips (It is optional if you want to add you can adand mix together to form a dough.
- Cut with cookie cutter in different shapes.
- Grease oil on pan and place the cookies on it and cover with lid or steel bowl and bake in low-medium heat for 10-12 minutes.
- Your delicious cookies is ready to serve.