Cookie ice-cream cake By Shagun
Cookie ice-cream cake
It's delicious and the layer of ice-cream with the cake and and biscuits which melts into your mouth makes it delightful to have and the taste would tempt you to eat it more and more.I made this cake for the first time in Christmas and experimented more by shagungoenkaRead More
- 2 big pkt of vanilla or chocolate cream biscuits i use of Britannia you can use your favourite company.
- 3eno pkt any flavor
- Half cup curd
- Chocolate any dark or milk 2 of (rs40)
- Coffee powder 2tbsp
- Parle g biscuit or milk bikis of rs 10
- Vanilla Ice-cream 1 (rs100)
- Grind cream biscuits into powdered form and keep it aside then do the same with chocolate too.
- Now take a big bowl and the creme biscuit powder then add coffee power mix it well.
- Now we need to add curd mix it well .
- Now add hot milk as per the requirement. You need to keep the consistency in a manner that the batter is neither too thick nor thin so try with half a cup of milk and if required add half more.
- Now keep stirring it well and check the consistency if it's not too thick and there are no lumps then you are good to go if not add 1/4th cup of hot milk and done.
- Last step before baking add eno and mix well not much just for 2-4min .
- Take a tin coat it with butter and maida and pour the batter in the tin and bake.
- Remember you need to pre-heat the otg for 10min at 200 temperature now set the time for 30min at 200 temperature.
- Now you need to keep moving the heat thing i don't know what it's called but i ll try to explain when the heat comes from the bottom you need to bake in this way for 10 min then for 5min you need to set the heat coming from top and the remaining 15 min form both sides.
- Take out the cake cut it from between in such a way that it becomes 2 layered and let it cool in refrigerator for 10 min.
- Now take the ice-cream and the bottom of your cake and layer it with the ice-cream now cover it with the top layer.
- Now take the parleg or milk bikis biscuit and start keep it on the ice-cream layer line by line i.e another single layer on the ice-cream don't put biscuit on top of each other we need just one layer.
- Now another layer on top of biscuits with the ice-cream cover the biscuit well with ice-cream.
- Now topp it with the chocolate powder we made earlier and wrap it with the film wrap and freeze it for 20min and then refrigerate it for another 5min.
- Now take out the wrap and we are ready to eat this yummy unique ice-cream cake.