Cookie Brownie By Rakhee Vaswani
A fudgy and delicious brownie to satisfy your sweet cravings. This brownie is a perfect treat for all chocolate lovers. Make these at home and serve them to your kids and they will keep coming back for more.Read More
- 82.5 gms Butter
- 100 gms Dark Chocolate
- 3 Eggs
- 165 gms Brown Sugar
- 40 gms Flour
- 25 to 30 gms Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 to 5 Cookies
- Take 82 gms butter and 100 gms dark chocolate.
- Melt the mixture in a microwave.
- Take 2 eggs and 165 gms brown sugar and beat well.
- Add 1 more egg and beat well.
- Add the melted mixture and fold in the figure of eight.
- Take 40 gms Flour, 25-30 gms cocoa powder and mix them well.
- Add the mixture to the wet ingredients and fold in the figure of eight.
- And 1 tbsp vanilla extract and fold again.
- Take a baking tray, line it with butter paper and grease it will Olive oil.
- Pour the mixture and make 4 - 5 cookies.
- Bake the mixture in a preheated oven at 160'C for 25-30 minutes.
- Cookie Brownie is ready.
Explore our Popular Stories.