Cocoshell (Marie biscuit cookies)
It is easy to make. Very less ingredients required. Technique is importantRead More
- 2 small packet of Britannia Marie biscuit
- 4 tea spoon of coco powder
- 8 tea spoon of pisi hui sugar
- 1 tea spoon of coffee
- Plastic wrapping bag
- Half cup of water
- 1/4th cup of ghee
- Take a bowAdd sugar and coco powder .
- Add melted ghee and Mix iIt will become paste of flowing consistency.
- Take a half cup of water in pan and boil it.
- Add 1 tea spoon of coffee in it and switch off the gas.
- Take a plate and spread plastic sheet on it.
- Now take Marie biscuiDip one biscuit in decoction of coffee for 2-3se.
- Keep this biscuit on plastic sheeRepeat this procedure for 2 times.
- You will have 3 biscuits on plate one on another(like stack). Now cover the top of biscuit with coco powder mixture.
- Do this procedure for rest of biscuitNow you will see stack of biscuits.
- Apply coco powder mixture from all the sides of stack of biscuits.( Apply in such way that no biscuit is visible).
- Now keep the vertical biscuit stand in horizontal way.
- The last biscuit needs to be cover with coco mixture.
- Now wrap the plastic around iDo the chocolate wrapping of biscuitPack it tightly.
- Keep this packed biscuits in freezer for 5-6 hours.
- Now take it from freezer and open the plastic wra.
- Place biscuits stack horizontally.
- Take a sharpie knifGive a vertical cut at the end of stac(DO NOT CUT STAIGHYou can not see layers). Cut vertically the whole stacYou can see layer of chocolate and coffe.
- Store it in refrigerator and enjoy😋.