Coconut Rice Pudding By Gautam Mehrishi
Coconut Rice Pudding
Try the natural sweetness of coconut with this yummy pudding. Sit back and enjoy.Read More
- 1 cup soaked rice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup grated coconut
- ½ cup roasted coconut flakes
- 1 cup coconut cream
- a pinch of vanilla beans
- all purpose flour for dough
- 1 vanilla pod
- In a bowl, add soaked rice, honey, grated coconut, roasted coconut flakes, coconut cream, vanilla beans and mix well.
- Pure the mixture in pot.
- Stick all purpose flour dough and apply water on it. close the lid.
- Put the pot in boiling water.
- Cook for 25 - 30 minutes. Add oil to water.
- In another zip lock bag add fresh cherries, 1 vanilla pod, honey and close the seal.
- Put the zip lock bag in boiling water.
- Cook for 5 -7 minutes.
- Serve with cherry mixture.
- Garnish with fresh Cherry.
Explore our Popular Stories.