Coconut Macaroons By Ranveer Brar
This incredibly simple and amazing sweet treat, made out of coconut and a handful of other ingredients can be your ideal lazy day recipe. These light and fluffy macaroons can be your next tea time snack.Read More
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- ¼ cup semolina
- ¼ cup refind flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp oil
- Procedure to make Coconut Macaroons: In a bowl add desiccated coconut, condensed milk, cardamom powder, semolina, refined flour, milk and prepare a batter.
- Add baking powder and mix it well.
- In a piping bag stuff the batter.
- Brush some oil in a baking tray, make small balls on the tray from the stuffed piping bag.
- Bake it in the preheated oven for 12 - 15 minutes at 170' C.
- For garnishing, place them on a butter paper and Coconut Macaroons are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.