Coconut Laddu By LF Team
Every region in India has a special Laddu made with local ingredients for festivals, family gatherings, community ceremonies and other occasions. Coconut laddus are popular along the Indian coast, where coconut is found in abundance. They're also popular in Bengal and in North East India, where they're known as Nadu. Coconut is rich in fibre, Vitamin B and a host of essential micronutrients. These Laddus are not just delicious, they're also easy to make. Tip: Have them fresh!Read More
- 1 tsp ghee
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp green cardamom powder
- Melt ghee on a pan.
- Add grated coconut and milk.
- Keep stirring the mixture so that it doesn�t burn.
- Then, add sugar and green cardamom powder.
- Mix them well.
- Grease your palms with ghee and make small equal size balls from the mixture.
- Your coconut laddu is ready to be served.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.