COCONUT JAM CAKE By athiya _kitchen92
COCONUT JAM CAKE
I recreated this recipe with a spread of homemade mixed jam along with a touch of cardomom powder to make it even more flavourful... Tutti fruity was also added for a nice bite.. Hope u all like it and enjoy making it at home..🤩🤩💓💓Read More
Preheat oven-10mins, baking time 20-30 mins.cake done in 1hour..
- Basic ingredients:-
- Maida 2cups
- Oil ¼ cup
- Sugar 1 cup or as per ur sweet tooth
- Milk 1cup a little more to adjust the consistency
- Baking powder 1tsp
- Baking soda ½tsp, salt a pinch
- Eggs 2
- Jam as per ur choice 1cup melted
- Coconut grated 1cup
- Vanilla essence 1tsp
- Tutti fruity ¼cup
- Beat egss till creamy , along with sugar and oil... Add vanilla essence into it.. beat using a whisker till creamy.. Seive maida, baking powder, baking soda and salt into it.. fold it gently.. add milk accordingly and give a mix... Add tutti fruity in the end.. Line a baking pan,Preheat oven at 180°c for 10 mins..
- Add the batter to a pan and set to bake .. for 20-30 mins at 180° c in convection mode... Cook till a knife inserted comes out clean..
- Apply melted jam all over the cake and add grated coconut on top.. Enjoy every bite of the jamilicious coconuty cake... 😋😋😋😊😊.