Coconut Dumplings By Gurdip Kohli Punj
An Indian twist to classic dumplings, these coconut stuffed variants are extremely easy to make and scrumptious too!Read More
- 1 cup soaked and boiled split bengal gram
- 2 to 3 tbsp jaggery
- ½ cup grated Coconut
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- 1 cup refined flour dough
- refined flour for dusting
- For Serving Coconut and tomato dip
- For Garnish grated coconut
- soaked and boiled split bengal gram
- Take boiled Bengal gram jaggery, grated coconut and cardamom powder in a bowl and mix them well. Make rotis out of the maida dough. Place the rotis in a triangular mould and stuff the prepared mixture in them. Press the mould well to ensure that the sides seal well. In a bamboo steamer, place the dumplings and steam them for 15 minutes. Serve the prepared dish with coconut and tomato dip and garnish with grated coconut, soaked and boiled split Bengal gram. Serve immediately!.
Explore our Popular Stories.